• Weekend project. New shed coming.

  • Ugh, this long upload is so boring. Oh, I remember, I needed to get the cable modem swapped over to a different line. I’ll just take care of that while I’m waiting…

  • My iMac has started freezing for several seconds at a time. Has happened maybe 3 or 4 times since yesterday. Mouse won’t even move.

  • This is a super long-shot, but if anyone out there has a lead on a used English Wheel, send it my way. Those things are pricey.

  • Interesting (to me at least): my domain had an IPv6 AAAA record pointing to a different server which was getting picked first over the IPv4 changes I made.

  • The code base is so byzantine, I have resorted to using Xcode’s visual debugger to figure out what view controller source file I need to even search for.

  • I finally have a vice in my garage.

  • Now to figure out where I can mount this thing. Really need to get a bench in the main garage area.

  • That is a much better height.

  • Looks like I’ve gotten my micro.blog wired up with Twitter and Instagram. A bit fiddly to get setup, but should make the escape from Twitter less painful if it becomes necessary.

  • Safety equipment is getting out of hand.

  • I’m definitely going to need to procure an English wheel if I want to continue with the metal shaping practice. Unfortunately, it is one of the pricier tools to get something decent. Currently stalking craigslist.

  • More shrinking/stretching practice on the stump.

  • Urethane coat on. I think we’ll call that done for this year.

  • Stain applied. Time for spar urethane.

  • On to the staining.

  • Got a lot of sanding/staining to do today. But first I need to grab some engrams.

  • Grass in the courtyard a bit worse-for-wear this spring. Also need to get the fountain going again.

  • Got a sick boy at home today. Sam is keeping him company.

  • First attempt at some shrinking/stretching with the stump and sand bag.

subscribe via RSS